NYHET! I lager under vecka 38. Beställ nu!
Innehåll i leveransen från Alcotrack Sverige AB:
- 1 st. alkomätare ~ Dräger Alcotest 7000
- 2 st. AA (alkaliska) batterier
- 3 originala munstycken från Dräger
- Robust förvaringslåda
The Dräger Alcotest® 7000 is Dräger’s brand new breathalyser and it promises new standards in alcohol testing devices. Its benefits include a wider temperature- and measuring range, low maintenance requirements and various networking options. In addition, the device can perform alcohol tests via both a mouthpiece and a funnel. Reliable alcohol tests have never been so fast, simple and efficient, says Dräger. Read on for further information around this new innovative product and see how alcohol breath testing is advancing.
Hygiene is an increasingly important part of our everyday lives. Dräger Alcotest breath-alcohol detection devices use non-invasive measuring technologies with a high degree of hygiene – for the user as well as the test subject – thanks to the following features:
- During testing, the exhaled air is directed past rather than through the device
- Disposable mouthpieces and funnel attachments are individually packaged and the non-return valve prevents inhalation of air through mouthpiece
- No body contact with the test subject
- Backflow of the test subject's own exhaled air is blocked, which prevents intake of potential pathogens from previous test subjects
- The threaded attachment point attaches to an ordinary selfie stick (sold separately), creating even more space between user and test subject.
#Dräger Alcotest 7000