Dräger Alcotest 6000
- Professional quality from the German brand manufacturer Dräger
- Hygienic and simple operation
- Robust design; very high long-term stability
- Very fast readiness
- With reminder function for calibrations and memory for up to 500 test results (with test number, date and time)
Dräger Alcotest 6000 allows you to easily check the alcohol content of the exhaled air. It's perfect for both accurate measurement and screening tests. The 1/4 "measuring technology used in the device is identical to that in police testers used for precise measurements of alcohol in exhaled air.
Tester has a wide measuring range of 0.00 ~ 2.50 mg/L (0.00 ~ 5.25‰) and is ready for use almost immediately after commissioning. Messages on the large, backlit display guide the operator through measuring the alcohol content. LEDs and a sound signal inform about the end of the measurement. There are 2 menu buttons for navigation, allowing you to use e.g. the function of viewing the latest test results.
Measurements can be made in the temperature range from -5 ~ 50°C. Built-in memory allows you to save up to 500 last measurement results with test numbers.
Shape of the "Slide-n-click" mouthpiece enables its intuitive installation, also in the dark. There is also an option to measure the alcohol content in the ambient air (so-called passive / manual test). In this case, no mouthpiece is required.
Dräger Alcotest 6000 is powered by 1 x CR123A battery, which allows about 1500 tests to be performed. The breathalyzer is also equipped with low voltage indication. Thanks to the use of an opening chamber, the user can replace the battery himself.
Device can be equipped with an additional Bluetooth module that allows e.g. printing of measurement results using Dräger Mobile Printer BT.
Breathalyzer Dräger Alcotest 6000 can be used in small, medium and large companies, e.g. for periodic or random checks of employees. It is also recommended for personal use, for people who value high precision of measurement and are looking for a durable device
- Electrochemical DrägerSensor in 1/4 "technology
- High measuring range up to 5.25‰
- Indication on the display when the measuring range is exceeded
- Optional Bluetooth module for use with a printer
- Large, very readable and language-neutral LCD display with background illumination
- LED diodes complementing the display indications
- Short time to prepare for work < 2 sec.
- Counter of performed measurements
- Increased memory - last 500 results
- You can replace the battery yourself
- Display resolution to two decimal places
- Automatic or manual measurement
- Built-in clock to check the time between calibrations
- 12 months warranty
|Sensor type||Electrochemical DrägerSensor in 1/4" technology|
|Measurement range||0.00 ~ 2.50 mg/L (0.00 ~ 5.25‰)|
|Measurement units||‰ (permille), mg/L|
* Possibility to change the measurement unit by user. Factory setting: mg/L
|Display resolution||0.01 ‰|
|Accuracy of indications||±0.008 mg/L (fot range 0.00 ~ 0.50 mg/L)|
±1.7% of the measurement value (for range > 0.50 mg/L)
* at temp. 25°C. For a correctly calibrated device.
|Time to prepare for work||~ 2 seconds|
* Time to prepare the device for the first measurement.
|Sampling time||~ 3 seconds (at 25°C)|
|Measurement modes||Fast - with a funnel|
Normal - with a mouthpiece
|Memory||Last 500 measurements taken|
|Cooperation with application||No|
|Cooperation with printer||No|
|Display||Graphic LCD display, backlit; 32 x 22 mm (128 x 64 pixels)|
Possibility to change the display contrast
|Complementary indications||Two LED diodes supplementing the indications on the display|
|Signaling of incorrect operation||Yes|
|Housing||ABS/PC material, impact resistant - color black|
Protection class IP54
|Usage||For personal use|
Small and medium companies
|Sockets, connectors, ports||Data browsing with the Diagnostic software|
|Additionally included||1 battery type CR123A alkaline battery (preinstalled directly in the device)|
Mouthpieces - 3 pcs.
|Power source||1 x 3V battery type CR123A, customer replaceable|
|Battery life||± 1500 tests / ± 2 years of operation|
|Energy saving||Automatic power off in case of longer inactivity|
|Battery discharge indication||Yes|
|WORKING AND STORAGE CONDITIONS|
|Working conditions||Temperature: -5 ~ 50°C|
Humidity: 10 ~ 100% RH
Ambient pressure: 600 ~ 1300 hPa
|Storage conditions||Temperature: -20 ~ 60°C|
Humidity: 15 ~ 75% RH (10 ~ 100% RH: max 48h) - without batteries
|QUALITY AND SAFETY|
|Certificates and approvals||CE mark|
Vibrations and shocks - EN 60068-2-27, EN 60068-2-6; EN 600-2-64
|Recommended calibration||Every 12 months or 1500 measurements (but at least once every 12 months). Service Partner: Alcotrack|