Professional online service that is simple, safe and fast
The Dräger Alcotest range requires continuous maintenance and calibration checks so that the information that you must assess and analyze is correct. We recommend that you send the breathalyzer to us once a year for calibration control and maintenance. We calibrate your breathalyzer with exactly the same mixture gas and calibration software as Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA uses.
We calibrate Dräger Alcotest 3000, Dräger Alcotest 3820 (local and multilingual), Dräger Alcotest 4000 (local and multilingual), Dräger Alcotest 5820, Dräger Alcotest 6000, Dräger Alcotest 6510, Dräger Alcotest 6820, Dräger Alcotest 7000 and Alcoscan AL7000 Premium.
What is carried out during such a service?
- Traceable calibration with approved equipment and dry mixing gas (Ethanol, 256ppm).
- Control and review of the meter's function with Dräger Diagnostics.
- Checking the life of the sensor.
- The calibration date is adjusted to the next calibration occasion (normally 365 days).
- Cleaning interior.
- Calibration certificates are issued upon request.
- When we have received your order, you will receive a link to your portal. There you can see, among other things, the length of the subscription, the next payment date, etc. The link to the portal is also displayed on the login account in our shop if this is activated and you created an account at the time of ordering.
- When we have received your order, you will receive the transport* instructions by e-mail.
- Note! Customers in Germany, Poland, Italy, France, Spain, Sweden and Norway ship to our local service centers located in your country.
- We perform re-calibration after we receive the breathalyser and then return it to you. We offer free shipping on your first order.
- When it's time for the next re-calibration, we will automatically send you the payment information.
Dräger Alcotest 3820 (multilingual) and Dräger Alcotest 4000 (multilingual) should be calibrated by Alcotrack for technical reasons. We have compatible calibration software (Diagnostics), approved calibration equipment and approved mixing gas.